Web hosting is one of the essential parts of every successful website. Choosing the best WordPress hosting ensures site security, enhances SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and boosts sales.
However, running an eCommerce store increase the difficulty when it comes to finding a web hosting provider.
With ample WordPress hosting options available, it can be challenging for website owners to decide which provider gives top-level website security and performance to keep your online store running smoothly.
Fortunately, we’ve made the task easy for you by scouring the web to find the best WordPress hosting companies out there.
We’ve compiled the list of the top 3 WordPress hosting providers by testing each provider to ensure that they are able to handle the needs of an online store.
Top 3 WordPress Hosting Providers
If you’re looking for a cheap WordPress hosting provider that has everything you need to launch your eCommerce website, Hostinger is a great option.
With many shared hosting plans that cater to everyone from beginners to seasoned pros, Hostinger offers plenty of bang for your buck.
And with numerous features to choose from, website owners can customize their hosting plan to fit their unique needs.
Check out the excellent features of Hostinger that make you believe that it is a standout choice in the web hosting world.Features
- Better performance and speed
- One-click install for hassle-free setup
- Free domain included to save on costs
- Drag and drop builder
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage for flexibility and growth
- Custom dashboard for easy site management
- Regular backups
- Site building tools to create a professional-looking site
- Low price plans
- Excellent performance
- Good customer support
- Free domain registration with some plans
- Easy-to-use website builder
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Plan limitation
- Limited data centers (only 7 locations)
- Limited resources on shared plans
- No phone support for basic plans
- No daily backup
For beginners, they offer a basic plan at an affordable rate of $1.99/month, while their WordPress starter plan, which costs $2.69/month, is widely popular. Small businesses can opt for the special plan priced at $3.99/month, and medium-sized businesses can choose the WordPress Pro plan, which is available at $9.99/month.
Overall, Hostinger’s WordPress optimization, free domain, unlimited bandwidth and storage, and eCommerce-specific features make it an excellent choice for businesses looking to establish an online store and sell products or services.
DreamHost is a reputable WooCommerce hosting company that has received numerous awards and is also known as one of the official hosts recommended by WordPress.org.
They offer a variety of web hosting and domain registration services. Their platform is equipped with all the essential tools required to enhance your websites and cater to the needs of both new bloggers and large businesses.
To determine if DreamHost is the right choice for your hosting needs, take a look at its features.Features
- Unlimited bandwidth on all shared hosting plans
- Free website builder with templates
- One-click app installation
- Free domain registration on premium and business plans
- 9% uptime guarantee
- Fast loading speeds with SSD storage
- Access to free SSL certificate
- Multiple PHP versions supported
- Advanced security features, such as BitNinja protection and custom firewall rules
- Easy to use custom control panel
- Highly scalable hosting options with VPS and dedicated server plans
- High performance with fast-loading times and high uptime
- Eco-friendly hosting with carbon-neutral operations
- Strong emphasis on privacy and security
- Free SSL certificates
- No phone customer support is available
- No cPanel option is available
- No free website builder tool
- A limited selection of add-ons and third-party apps
- No automatic updates for WordPress sites
DreamHost offers shared hosting plans starting at $2.59 per month and managed WordPress hosting plans with DreamPress starting at $16.95 per month.
With reliable hosting, automatic updates, and a range of features, DreamHost is a solid choice for building your website. For eCommerce sites, DreamPress includes a pre-installed SSL certificate and a web application firewall to provide added security, making it a great option for online store websites.
Bluehost is an amazing option for eCommerce hosting with a focus on WordPress websites. It provides several hosting plans that suit the demands of both beginners and medium to large businesses.
With 24/7 customer support, you can be assured that any issues or concerns will be addressed promptly.
It offers excellent features to expand your business.Features
- Site analytics to track and analyze your site’s performance
- Regular technology backups to protect your product data.
- Cost-effective hosting plans
- Unlimited SSD storage
- Unlimited domains
- Secure Shell access (SSH)
- Free SSL certificate, hotlink protection
- Unmetered bandwidth to accommodate your store’s growth.
- User-friendly interface for easy website management
- Customer support with 24/7 availability
- Provides a range of hosting types, including shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting
- Supports multiple CMS platforms, including WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Provides a variety of website-building tools and templates
- Easy integration with e-commerce platforms for online stores
- Offers a free site migration service for new customers
- Limited resources and performance for shared hosting plans
- Automated backups are not included in all plans and may incur additional fees
- Additional fees for some features, such as domain privacy and site backups
- Server speed can be slow at times, particularly for sites with heavy traffic
- Renewal prices can be higher than the initial promotional rates
Bluehost offers four hosting plans: Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, and Pro. The Basic plan is suitable for hosting one website, while the other plans offer unlimited websites and storage.
Choice Plus provides domain privacy and automated backups, while the Pro plan also includes a dedicated IP address. Prices range between $2.75 – $13.95 per month for the first term, with renewal fees ranging from $8.99 – $23.99 monthly.
With pre-installed SSL certificates, SiteLock security, 24/7 support, reliable uptime, and scalable plans make Bluehost a top choice for eCommerce businesses of any size.
Fast and secure web hosting is a prerequisite for the success of any e-commerce business. Your eCommerce website must load quickly and be protected from malware and other online threats. These top web hosting providers offer a range of hosting options to suit any business needs, whether you’re starting a new online store or looking to scale up an existing one.
If you are still confused to choose the best WordPress hosting provider for your website, feel free to connect with us. Our team of WordPress security experts would provide you with the best advice on WordPress site security and the best hosting provider.